Study in Canada
Wikati Education is the one stop solution for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer Free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in Canada. The Canadian has a strong international value for excellence. Australian degrees are recognized world wide. The education institutions in Australia rank among the world's best & the standard of education is high. Combination of competitive tuition fees and low cost of living is the advantage of Canada Education. Canada institutions offer wide variety of courses with flexible delivery methods.
We are the Authorised Representatives of Canadian Universities. We provide complete guidance regarding Study in Australia. We assist our students for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and entire process from start to end for Study in Canada.
Some Salient Features:
- Canada's education system is excellent and ranks among the best in the world.
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation.
- The best employment opportunities as per your skills level.
- A safe, stable country.
- Very good social securities & powerful human rights.
- Child education is free up to secondary level.
- Standard of living is very high.
- High Per Capita Income.
- Possibility of Sponsoring your parents for permanent residency after three years. One can also sponsor their immediate relatives like real brother, sister, uncle, aunt, niece & nephews.
- PNP – Provincial Nominee Program – Students studying in Canada may be eligible for faster PR (Permant Residency) under PNP program. For eg. If a student studies for MBA from Thompson Rivers University or Masters in Administrative Science from Fairleigh Dickinson University, then he can apply for PR after the completion of the course.
- The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) accelerates the Permanent Resident application process for skilled and/or experienced workers, experienced business persons and their family members who want to settle in BC permanently. It allows nominees to apply for Permanent Resident status through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) under the fast-tracked Provincial Nominee stream which can be faster than applying through many federal immigration streams.
- Canada has been declared as the best country in the World to live in for 8 years by United Nations.
- Canada offers free medical services to its Citizens.
- Education up to grade 12 is absolutely free.
- Employment Insurance is offered to a person who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter gets unemployed.
Education: Canada is not only known for it's picturesque locations, but also for its high standard of education. The colleges in Canada are at par with the best known colleges in the World, in terms of the educational programs offered and the facilities provided to the students also provides various SPP Colleges.
Geography & Climate: Canada has four distinct seasons, although their arrival times vary across the country. The single most significant factor in climate is latitude.
Currency: The official currency of Canada is Canadian Dollar (CAD$).
1 CAD$ = Rs. 49.07/- (Approx. as in 2015).
Cost of Education & Living: The cost of education in Canada is between CAD$8000-10000 for Undergraduate Courses and between CAD$ 10000-14000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately CAD$8000–10000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Major Cities: Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary, Victoria, Vancouver.