Study in UK
Wikati Education is one of the recognized Overseas Studies Consultants and Representative of UK Universities providing assistance for education in UK. We offer Free Career Counseling. Studying in UK will provide you with an academic qualification respected and valued throughout the world. Education in UK offers shorter and more intensive courses which provides value for money as Masters programs can be completed in just one year and bachelors in three years. Quality of Education in UK is amongst the highest in the world. The UK is a multi-cultural, cosmopolitan place to live in. UK is home to numerous ethnic groups and nationalities from around the world.
We are the Authorised Representatives of UK Universities. We provide complete guidance regarding study in UK. We assist our students for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and in short the entire process from start to end for Study in United Kingdom.
Education: United Kingdom boasts of harboring the best-known business schools in the World like ‘The Oxford University’ and ‘London Business School’. The soothing climate of UK is very conducive to an efficient study environment and the colleges in UK are among the most sought after in the World.
Some Salient Features:
- Attracting different nationalities.
- Vast experience of hundred’s of years.
- Value for money.
- Shorter & more intensive courses.
- Popular destination for Indian students
- More than 150 Universities to choose from.
- Offer broad spectrum of subjects.
- Easy Admission Procedure & Visa.
- World class qualification.
- Large areas of Specialization.
- Full time job during holidays.
- Student discount facilities.
- British Education is famous for its academic excellence.
- British Standards are among the highest in the World. It is distinctive, diverse and flexible.
- Students are legally allowed to work part-time during the studies.
- Indian 3-year degree is acceptable directly for Masters programs.
- No GRE/GMAT/ SAT required.
- Admission is possible in some institutions without TOEFL/ IELTS also.
- In UK all Masters courses are of 1 year and all Bachelors courses are of 3 years, unlike other Countries where Masters are of 2 years and Bachelors of 4 years.
- Excellent post qualification prospects.
Geography & Climate: There are four distinct seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn. On the whole, it is fairly temperate, and temperatures rarely fall below –5°C and rises above 32°C. The climate is mild and the rainfall is not spectacular. The least hospitable months for visitors are November through February - its cold and the days are short. March and October are marginal - there's more daylight but it can still be very cold. April to September are undoubtedly the best months.
Currency: The official currency of UK is Pound Sterling (£)..
1 £ = Rs.93.12/- (Approx. as in 2015).
Cost of Education & Living: he cost of education in U.K. is between £10000-12000 per year for Undergraduate Courses and between £9000-13000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately £6000–7500 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Major Cities: The major cities are London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Newcastle , Belfast, Cardiff and Glasgow.