Study in Australia
Wikati Education is the one stop solution for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer Free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in Australia. Australian education has a strong international value for excellence. Australian degrees are recognized world wide. The education institutions in Australia rank among the world's best & the standard of education is high. Combination of competitive tuition fees and low cost of living is the advantage of Australian Education. Australian institutions offer wide variety of courses with flexible delivery methods.
We are the Authorised Representatives of Australian Universities. We provide complete guidance regarding Study in Australia. We assist our students for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and entire process from start to end for Study in Australia.
Education: Australia boasts of a very fine and high level of education and no wonder it is a favorite amongst international students. It has an impressive list of World class colleges & Universities approx. 42 Universities, situated in some of the most scenic places.
Some Salient Features:
- Quality of education is high. Australian degrees are internationally accepted. Australian Universities, vocational education and training colleges and schools are World-class.
- The Australian Government closely monitors higher education standards. All Universities and TAFE institutes receive substantial funding from the Government.
- TAFE (Technical and Further Education) institutes are unique in offering vocational training tailored to the job market for high school graduates.
- Indian 3-year degree is acceptable directly for Masters programs.
- No GRE/ GMAT/ SAT required.
- Flexible visa regulations in favour of international students.
- Australia is known for its stunning landscapes.
- Australia has one of the lowest crime rates in the World.
- It has a vibrant heritage, is rich in the arts and is known for its sporting achievements.
- Australian Government provides help with medical expenses through a scheme called Medicare.
- Schooling is compulsory for children until 15 years of age in most states and territories.
- Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society & offers excellent value for money and a high standard of living.
Geography & Climate: Australia is diverse in its geography and climate. Being in the Southern Hemisphere Australia's summer starts in December and winter in June. Nearly one third of Australia is in the tropics where the average temperature is in the mid 20 degrees Celsius. The southern areas are in Temperate Zone.
Currency: The official currency of Australia is Australian dollar...
(AUS$). 1 A$ = Rs 49.81 (Approx. as on March 2017).
Cost of Education & Living: The cost of education in Australia is between AUS$ 24000-36000 for Undergraduate Courses and Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately AUS$13000–19830 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment. In Australia you will get various PR options.
Major Cities: Canberra, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne.
English is the official language of Australia. In order to study there, a student must have a certain level of proficiency over the language. This has to be manifested/ proved to the authorities of both the university as well as the visa office.
The best way of improving your level of English is by sitting the International English language Testing System (IELTS) exam. Most university websites give the level required to be achieved for the course the student intends to study in terms of the IELTS Score.
Other Tests: Higher studies in specific or professional areas such as teacher training or teacher assistant courses may require course specific tests as well.
This section provides information about English proficiency requirements and about IELTS & GMAT.